TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- (b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order receive regular notifications and communications from us, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: your name, your title, your company, your address, your telephone number, and your e-mail address. If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our blog postings, or otherwise complete any other online forms, any information that you provide in such communication and we collect may be Personal Information but we do not normally treat that as Personal Information. We do not expect users to submit sensitive information, such as identification numbers or health information, via our online forms, and we encourage users never to submit particularly sensitive information.
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- (a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use information we have obtained to send you information about our company or our products or services; to respond to your communications to us; to analyze and optimize our products, services, website, and other communications; and to publish comments that users have contributed to our public forums.
- (b) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
- (c) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not share any data with third parties, apart from the fact that we use third parties to collect data, to manage our communications, and to host our website. We oblige any such third parties to maintain confidentiality of the information they manage for us. In addition, we maintain a procedure for you to opt out of notifications for which you previously have requested and to opt out of receiving email communications from us.
- THIRD-PARTY SITES. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We refer you to the terms of service and privacy policies of any such websites.
Effective February 20, 2013
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOTHING ON THIS SITE OR IN THIS SERVICE SHALL CREATE OR CONSTITUTE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- AFFILIATED SITES. Company has no control over, and no liability for, any third party websites or materials. Company may link the Site to Internet sites of other businesses. Because neither Company nor the Site has control over the content and performance of the sites of other businesses, Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Company assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may gain access to material or services (including, but not limited to, websites) provided by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Company makes no representations or guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, nature, or quality of that third party content. You also acknowledge and agree that websites and services of other businesses may have their own terms of service, to which you should refer.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service, and you agree to refrain from any prohibited or restricted conduct. You are prohibited from (a) accessing confidential content or data not intended for the public, (b) logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (c) circumventing or attempting to circumvent any security feature or technical protection measure of the site; (d) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (e) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” or otherwise imposing unreasonable burdens upon the Site or Service; and (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any intellectual property owned by Company or by any third party.
- CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.